Oosteinde 252

address: 

Oosteinde 252

location: 

east side property 2 south of Nieuwe Langedijk, 2 north of D0028 now Oosteinde 248

current use: 

2 residences

year built: 
1895
ORA inv. 281-283 or 285 fol.: 
408r1
from: 
Willem Dirckszn. van Apperlo x Aeltge Joosten enige dochter en erfgenaem van Joost Janszn. Cleermaker
family owner: 
Maria de Meij
sale letter fol.: 
4f195v
to: 
Josina van der Sprenkel

Margrita de Meij paid the 1632-1654 verponding 227r2. Maria de Meij (1626-1676) bequeathed this property, aka Vooromme, in a will made on 1669 10/08 (notary Paul Durven ONA Delft inv. 2237, fol. ??) to her niece (sister Barbara de Meij's daughter) Maria Thonis Leeuwenhoek (1656-1745).

Maria Leeuwenhoek bequeathed it in her will of 1744 05/20 (notary Willem van der Lely ONA Delft inv. 2753, fol. 19) to her maid Maria van der Sprenkel.

D0027 to the south was owned by Mathijs van Kempen (407v2/5x057). To the north was the delftware factory the Lampetkan.

Previous owners noted in ORA 281-283

Joost Jansz, kleermaker, his widow
Aeltge Joosten, daughter of Joost Jansz
Willem Dircksz van Appelo, married to Aeltge Joosten
Maria de Meij
Maria Leeuwenhoek
Josina van Sprenkel
Pieter van Berkeloo
Christiaan Bijkerk
Anna, widow of Christiaan Bijkerk
Abraham van der Ceel
Geertruida Viervant, widow of Abraham van Ceel

1832 Kadaster number: 

D0026